HX-B-2009 riffle sample divider is applicable to sample divider pass for iron ore, sinter, pellet, metallurgical coke, building materials, chemical industry, with the characteristics of vibratile feeding, easy to operate, correct reducing data, high efficiency of reduction and easy adjustment. It can be widely used in iron and steel, metallurgy, building materials, coal, ore, commodity inspection and scientific research institutes and other industries and sectors.
II Technical parameters
Reducing size 3-13mm
Reducing ratio (adjustable) 1/2 or 1/4
Power of motor of vibrator 0.03k
Speed reducer Power 0.12kw
Equipment weight 0.12T
III Structure and working principle and installation
Structure. HX-B-2009 riffle sample divider consists of the micro-vibrator, speed reducer, screen plate and inverted trapezoidal feeding mouth.
The working principle. Particles with different size are mixed through screen plate equipped inside the machine, and are divided into 1 / 2 or 1 / 4 sample.
Installation. HX-B-2009 riffle sample divider has no foundation installation bolts, place it on the hardened and plat ground, it must not be moved at work so as to avoid accidents!
IV Operating rules
Switch on the power supply and start the machine, after entering the normal working condition, pour a certain amount of sample into the feeding mouth, bring the sample into it with the micro-vibrator on the sidewall of inverted trapezoidal feeding mouth, separating the samples into some parts with different weight, storing them in the grid slot, remove the samples, which indicates the completion of a reduction cycle.
1. After the normal operation of the machine, add the sample.
2. If encountering blocking and stopping of machine in use, the power supply must be immediately cut off, and remove the samples.
3. The machine must be kept clean and after each use, it is necessary to wipe powder on the machine in time.
4. Environment for placing the machine must be dry, without any chemical substances that affect them.
5. Request the scientific and rational use of the machine to extend their useful life.